Custom Search










Custom Search

Friday, April 15, 2011

Islamic Fashion Registry outfi

Sleek vs. Volume

I think I like the sleeker fairy tale style best because in particular the Anne Valerie Hash dress, the look simple and effortless and would stand the test of time. It is slightly easier for a Muslimah to pull off than the traditional full skirt style because you don’t have the cinched in waist, though we will explore ways around this. I was always a bit of a tom boy and didn’t really get bitten by the ‘disney style wedding’ bug. Having said that I am absolutely in love with the Reem Acra gown just above, it manages to combine simplicity and big impact in one beautifully constructed dress.

Registry outfit: a long dress with a bolero jacket is a really good choice and gives you a variety of options. I love the photo of me and my sis!

Islamic Fashion Registry outfit: a long dress with a bolero jacket is a really good choice and gives you a variety of options. The photo of me and my sister always makes me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment